Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished.
- The English text was edited by a professional tested [in scientific manuscripts] and the voucher was attached.
- The "Guidelines for Authors" were completely followed.
- The figures and tables are inserted after the reference list in the same file.
- The experimental protocol approved by the Ethics Committee was attached.
- The article type (Full Article, Review Article or Preliminary Note / Case Report) was identified before the document title and text.
The journal content is authorized under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license (summary of the license: https://
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and is not available for other purposes or to third parties.