O desenvolvimento normal da preensão
ResumoO presente trabalho apresenta alguns aspectos importantes do desenvolvimento sensório-motor normal da preensão relacionados com a evolução desta, partir do bebê recém-nascido. São dadas idéias de como desenvolver a preensão através de vários tipos de objetos, na sequência do amadurecimento neurológico da criança até 12 meses de idade.
Connolly K, Ellioll EJ. Função da mão. In: Jones NB. Estudos etológicos do comportamento da criança. São Paulo, Ed. Enio Matheus Guazelli & Cia. Ltda, 1981.
Drever J. A dictionary of psychology. Middlesex, Penguin Book Ltd.,1973.
Thomas A. Behavioural individuality in early childhood. N. Á. Univ. Press., 1963.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR JOURNAL PUBLISHERS
Publishers who are Committee on Publication Ethics members and who support COPE membership for journal editors should:
- Follow this code, and encourage the editors they work with to follow the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Edi- tors (http://publicationethics.org/files/u2/New_Code.pdf)
- Ensure the editors and journals they work with are aware of what their membership of COPE provides and en- tails
- Provide reasonable practical support to editors so that they can follow the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors (http://publicationethics.org/files/u2/New_Code.pdf_)
- Define the relationship between publisher, editor and other parties in a contract
- Respect privacy (for example, for research participants, for authors, for peer reviewers)
- Protect intellectual property and copyright
- Foster editorial independence
Publishers should work with journal editors to:
- Set journal policies appropriately and aim to meet those policies, particularly with respect to:
– Editorial independence
– Research ethics, including confidentiality, consent, and the special requirements for human and animal research
– Transparency and integrity (for example, conflicts of interest, research funding, reporting standards
– Peer review and the role of the editorial team beyond that of the journal editor
– Appeals and complaints
- Communicate journal policies (for example, to authors, readers, peer reviewers)
- Review journal policies periodically, particularly with respect to new recommendations from the COPE
- Code of Conduct for Editors and the COPE Best Practice Guidelines
- Maintain the integrity of the academic record
- Assist the parties (for example, institutions, grant funders, governing bodies) responsible for the investigation of suspected research and publication misconduct and, where possible, facilitate in the resolution of these cases
- Publish corrections, clarifications, and retractions
- Publish content on a timely basis