Focus and Scope
To publish original papers related to Psychology, Education and related areas.
The journal Paidéia is affiliated with the Graduate Program in Psychology at the University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto School of Philosophy, Sciences and Languages. Issued since 1991, it published original research in Psychology every four months. The authors are solely responsible for the papers published, whose opinions and judgments do not necessarily reflect those of the Editorial Board.
Peer Review Process
As the manuscript is submitted to blind review. The authors are responsible for checking that there are no elements capable of identifying them in any part of the text. Paidéia is not responsible for procedures by authors who do not comply with this guideline. The author’s name should be removed from the file properties, using the tool “Properties”, in the file menu of MS Word, and from any other part of the submitted manuscript. No attachments and appendices will be accepted, nor colored illustrations, reproductions of photographs, shadowed tables or footnotes in the text. Reproduction of any part of published works will only be permitted if accompanied by the authors’ authorization for publication in Paidéia.
Cadernos de Psicologia e Educação Paidéia publishes original contributions on varied subjects in psychology, education and related areas.
Its abbreviated title is Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto), which should be used in bibliographies, footnotes and bibliographical references and strips.
The articles published by this journal are annexed to:
- SciELO - Scientific Eletronic Library Online (FAPESP/BIREME)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- PsycINFO - Psychological Abstracts (American Psychological Association)
- PASCAL - L'Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (INIST)
- LILACS - Literatura Latino-Americana e do Caribe em Ciências da Saúde (Centro Latino-americano y de Caribe de Informaciones em Ciências de la Salud)
- CLASE - Citas Latinoamericanas en Ciências Sociales y Humanidades (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- PSICODOC (Colégio Oficial de Psicólogos de Madrid / Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory
- Catálogo Latindex
- Index-Psi Periódicos (CFP/PUCCAMP)