Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is in ENGLISH.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All authors’ ORCID ID were included.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced between lines, justified text, and Calibri font, body 11 (eleven) (except for special symbols not included in this font).
- Pictures, graphics and illustrations even inserted in the text must necessarily be sent in separate files, in the original format in which they were created.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines..
- Authors declare that there is no conflict of interest; otherwise, it must be specified in “Comments to the Editor”.
- An authors' contributions statement must be included in a section at the end of the article for works written by more than 4 (four) authors. The statement has to include the individual contribution of each author.
Responsibility: The scientific content and the opinions expressed in the manuscript are the sole responsibility of the author(s).
Copyrights: The journal is licensed under CC-BY Creative Commons license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.