Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author(s) guarantee the originality of the manuscripts and if they use articles and quotations from other authors that they be duly cited.
- The author substantially contributed to the conception, writing, and revision of the article.
Manuscripts should be up to 6000 words, Times New Roman 12, space 1,5, and be in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). An abstract in English and Portuguese of at least 150 words should be included, accompanied by keywords in English and Portuguese. The use of the free translation tool DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/translator) is recommended for authors whose first and second languages are not Portuguese. The Editors-in-Chief commit to revise the abstracts and keywords into Portuguese. Information about the author's affiliation, institution, city and country must also be supplied as a separate file, and not within the text. Illustrations, graphs, and tables, with their numbers and captions, must also be supplied as a separate file in print quality (include their source information whenever they have not been created by the author of the manuscript). Authors must have permission to use any element that they have taken from another source. Endnotes should be numbered consecutively and placed at the end of the manuscript. Quotes in a different language from the text should be followed by their translation as an endnote. The reference list should appear at the end of the manuscript, alphabetized by authors’ last name in MLA style.
Reviews must contain a maximum of 3000 words, Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing, and be in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx). The books reviewed must have been published within two years of the review's submission. The author must send the image of the book cover, in extension .jpg or .png, in the appropriate submission field.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.