RAUSP Management Journal is a quarterly publication of the Management Department of the School of Economics, Management and Accounting of the University of São Paulo (FEA-USP) and publishes articles by Brazilian and foreign authors, selected by double blind reviews, based on the criteria of originality, quality and creativity.
The current classification of the journal in the Qualis-Capes System is Level A2.
Scientific Editor: Prof. Flavio Hourneaux Junior
Objectives: To disseminate conceptual, practical and scientific research studies that can add value to the work of academics and of business administrators, a mission the journal has been fulfilling since 1947.
Fields of interest: The articles cover a wide range of topics and Management practices in different industrial sectors, geographic areas and functional specialties. The main thematic areas are Corporate Governance; Entrepreneurship; Finance and Accounting; Human Resources; Information Systems Management; International Management; Management Education and Research; Marketing; Operations and Supply Chain Management; Organization and Management Theory and History; Public and Non-Profit Management; Research Methods; Strategy and Business Economics; Sustainability Management and Corporate Social Responsibility; Technology and Innovation Management.
Open Access Policy
This journal offers immediate free access to its content, following the principle that making scientific knowledge freely available to the public provides greater worldwide democratization of knowledge.
- EBSCO Publishing – <www.ebscohost.com>
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM – <www.proquest.com/>
- Public Affairs Information Service, Inc. (PAIS) – <www.pais.org>
- Portal de Revistas da USP – <www.revistas.usp.br>
- Redalyc – Red. de Revistas Científicas de América Latina, El Caribe, España y Portugal – <www.redalyc.uaemex.mx>
- SciElo – The Scientific Electronic Library Online – <www.scielo.org>
- Scopus < https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100898103>
- SPELL – Scientific Periodicals Electronic Library <www.spell.org.br>
Sources of Support
Background: The first issue of Revista de Administração was published in March of 1947. In 1967, it was suspended, but publication was resumed in1977. It has since been published uninterruptedly. Publication Frequency