Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript should be sent in according to the updates of the “Publication Rules” valid from 15/03/2018.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it must be justified in “Comments to the Editor”.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Rich Text File document file format.
- URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The figures will also be submitted in separate files, observing the provisions of the Author Guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in “About the Journal”.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Responsibility: The scientific content and the opinions expressed in the manuscript are the sole responsibility of the author(s).
Copyrights: The journal is licensed under CC-BY Creative Commons license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.